The inaugural Nashville Rosé Festival drag sponsored by Diskin Cider. Let the Diskin Divas start your Rosé all day off right!!
Don’t miss out on the first inaugural drag brunch before The Nashville Rosé Festival. Presented by Diskin Cider, the Diskin Divas will provide you with hours of entertainment will you eat and drink and get ready for the festival.
We will feature an all you can eat brunch buffet along with Cider, Rosé, and Sparkling wines. Doors open at 11:30 with the show beginning at 12:30. Arrive on time so you have plenty of time to eat before the show begins.
Once the show ends, transportation will be provided free of charge to the Nashville Rosé Festival. Buses will arrive at 2pm and will depart by 2:30.
Tickets for the event include an all you can eat brunch buffet, 4 drink tickets, a Nashville Rosé Festival ticket, and transportation from the Diskin Cidery to the Festival. No extra alcohol can be purchased at the brunch. The festival after the brunch is all you can drink!!
Diskin Cider is located in the booming Wedgewood-Houston Nashville neighborhood. The 8,000 square foot elegant warehouse space is comprised of a tasting room, event space, outdoor patio and full in-house cider production.
- Bring your ID (no entry without ID)
- Doors open at 11:30 with brunch buffet
- Show Starts at 12:30
- 4 Drink tickets only (cannot buy more, festival is all you can drink)
- Bus begins loading at 2pm with 2:30 departure
- Wear your best Rosé themed outfits
- Take pictures
- Tell your friends
- Anyone under 21 – This is a 21+ event and proper ID is required for entrance. No kids, No Pets.
- No weapons or illegal substances allowed.
- No outside food or beverages, drinking water provided.
- No backpacks or large bags.
- Bad Attitudes – Check that at the gate!
Sip sip hooray! Thank you for drinking to benefit @tnbreastcancer Coalition! May 9, 2020 🌺 ON SALE NOW!