The second annual Nashville Rosé Festival is on Saturday, May 18, 2019! We are so excited and honored to be celebrating our second year and to welcome you all Nashville’s ONLY Rosé themed festival benefitting the Tennessee Breast Cancer Coalition.
We are excited to offer a tasting of over 70+ Rosé wines, included limited and allocated special Rosé. We will be featuring liquor cocktails and local breweries including some specialty one off beers made exclusively for the festival.
We will be featuring a live fire section brought to you by Creations Gardens. Over 300 pounds of food will be cooked live over an open fire pit. Local and celebrity chefs will educate us on their preparations along with giving out samples.
The band stage is brought to you by Music City Light – Nashville’s backstage pass, as they will be curating our live music offerings.
100% of the proceeds to Nashville Rosé Festival are being donated to the Tennessee Breast Cancer Coalition!
- Event Hours: May 18, 2019: General Admission 3-7pm (Last CALL 6:45pm)
- Tickets Go On Sale Soon, check back with us.
- This is a 21+ event and proper ID is required for entrance. No kids, No Pets
- All Rosé, Beer, Live-fire food samples are included in the cost of admission
- No weapons or illegal substances allowed
- No outside food or beverages, drinking water provided
- No backpacks or large bags
- This is a rain or shine event, no refunds
- Please help us show the community that we are responsible for being aware of your alcohol consumption and do NOT drive while intoxicated. All attendees, staff members, and volunteers’ actions before, during, and after the event will affect the future of the Nashville Rosé Festival. That being said, we look forward to a great festival and having you all be part of this awesome event!